Crave DSP has updated Crave EQ to version 1.4.
New in version 1.4:
- Keyboard: Keyboard for positioning bands using a piano style layout with frequency snapping and direct placement via double-click.
- Anti-Jitter: Anti-jitter prevents you from accidentally moving a band when clicking to select it.
- X/Y Lock: Holding ALT on Windows or the Option key on macOS while dragging a band will lock the band to the x/y axis.
- Multi-Mono: Added multi-mono support in Pro Tools and Logic Pro.
- More Spectrum Analyzer Adjustment: Spectrum axis can now be moved/offset as well as scaled.
- Preset Name Display: Preset names are now shown in the user interface.
- Frequency Formatting: Frequency knob now always shows 5 digits of accuracy.
- Enhanced Spectrum Analyzer: Spectrum analyzer algorithm responds more naturally to audio.
- More Parameter Automation: More parameters can be automated, for instance bypass (enable/disable) of filter bands.