Crypto Cipher has announced the release of Voices Of Ancient India, a sample library for Kontakt 5 featuring two rare (Dilruba & Shehnai), two classical (Bansuri & Raga Violin) and female raga voice.
- Sample Content (1900+ Phrases) | 5 Instruments | Renowned Artist | 18 Ragas.
- Phrases from 18 emotional ragas – Yaman, Jaunpuri, Kafi, Shree, Ahir Bhairav, Jaijawanti, Alhaiya Bilawal, Suddha Sarang, Nat Bhairav, Maru Bihag, Bhairavi, Kirwani, Desh, Marwa, Madhuwanti, Bhinna Shadaj, Hansdhwani, Pilu.
- Patches Names – Bansuri Hybrid.nki, Dilruba Speed Control.nki, Dilruba Sync.nki, Female Raga Voice Hybrid.nki, Female Raga Voice Speed Control.nki, Raga Violin Sync.nki, Shehnai Hybrid.nki, Shehnai Legato Speed Chunks.nki.
- Instruments recorded – Bansuri, Dilruba, Female Voice, Raga Violin, Shehnai.
- Custom Script for unlimited melodic sample manipulation.
- Speed Control & Tempo Sync features.
- Sample Start, Attack & Release are set to individual sample / key control.
- Various Modes for sample playback.
- Pink Keyswitch for Selecting Ragas Set, Green Sub Keyswitch to select Style Set of that Raga, Blue zones have Samples.
- Speed Control Patches (Dilruba Speed Control.nki, Female Raga Voice Speed Control.nki, Shehnai Legato Speed Chunks.nki) have a min and max speed controls on UI and speed can be controlled via Pitch Wheel.
- Tempo Sync Patches (Raga Violin Sync.nki, Dilruba Sync.nki) have Auto, Double, Half speed sync modes on the UI itself.
- Hybrid patches (Female Raga Voice Hybrid.nki, Shehnai Hybrid.nki) are special patches which have tempo sync phrases as well timeless phrases. Again speed of timeless phrases (alaaps) can be controlled via pitch wheel and tempo sync mode works for tempo sync phrases. First green key-switch is for timeless phrases and second green key-switch for tempo sync phrase.
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz/ 24-bit Format.
- Wave Files are kept unlocked.
- Format: Kontakt.
Price: $129 (Intro Price $79).
Note: Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product works with Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher full retail version.
The "Add Library" import process do not support this standard format Kontakt library but you can use Kontakt file browser to load .nki Instruments.