Crysonic has announced the release of version 3.0 of nXtasy, its "multi-octave Harmonic Tube Saturation inducing" plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. V3 offers core enhancements and performance enhancements together with a complete UI revamp.
V3 is now a 4-band Multi-band processor fully compatible with Stereo and Mono sources, this opens many new possibilities which were not available in the previous versions. Other notable new features are the ability to mix in the desired Harmonic Saturation content on a per-band basis including individual gain adjustments, and the ability to Mute each band and tweak with precision as well as a global Wet/Dry Mix dial to exactly cater to your requirements.
- 4 Selectable Band, Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustment.
- Works with Stereo and Mono Audio source.
- Analog Saturation induction.
- Tape Saturation induction.
- Frequency Selection for Multi Band targeting.
- Odd / Even Harmonic induction adjustment.
- Global Wet / Dry Mix Dial.
- Individual Wet / Dry Mix Dials.
- Input and Output Gain level control.
- Optimized custom DSP code.
- Double click to set each control to its default value.
- Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment.
- Intuitive and easy to use User Interface.
- Full automation for every parameter via the host.
- Custom and user presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
Pricing & Availability
nXtasy is available now for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats. It has an MSRP of $144 but is currently available for the launch special pricing of $99.95 until the end of March. All previous Crysonic customer are eligible to purchase for $32.95.