Spectra'Phy V2.3HD is a second generation mastering grade look-ahead stereo brickwall audio limiter / maximizer and is now a full Multi-Band processor as well as "the only audio plug-in to utilize the principals of mechanical physics for Audio processing", according to Crysonic. SpectraPhy Pro V2.3 is suitable for Mastering, Mixing, Tracking and all Audio/ Music Production.
SpectraPhy V2.3 provides complete independent gain threshold control for all individual L/R channels for each band and this is carried over to the Final Mastering level on the input channel. Crysonic says that by utilizing its new "Nephilim Audio Physics Engine" an unusual amount of audio limiting / maximization can be applied without any unwanted audible artifacts.
Internally Sprectra'phy utilizes its special physics engine (Nephilim Audio) to accurately simulate multiple response signals to maximize the perceived signal volume and to also "brick wall" upper limit to peak set levels. Final response curves are computed on the analysis of multiple simulations each having different characteristics that are driven mainly by incoming transient signals concurrently. This approach tends to produce a more natural sound, almost completely eliminating the risk of introducing audible non-linear distortion.
Crysonic says that the approach employed allows the mastering engineer to achieve maximum perceived "loudness" transparently without ever getting overshoots (Digital-over's) and with minimum audible distortion. The characteristics of the final audio can quickly be adjusted to taste, be it analog or digital with only a single click. The smooth dial component can be used further when "running hot" to tame and impart warmth in either Linear or Exponential modes, this can be disabled if not required.
Spectra'Phy V2.3HD Features:
- NEW Second Generation Physics based Peak Limiting and Audio Dynamics Maximization.
- NEW Transparent Multi-Band Auto summing processor.
- NEW Individual Gain Threshold adjustment of L/R channels for all Bands.
- NEW Kalman Filter Based smoothing of peak transients.
- NEW Linear or Exponential modes for imparting analog warmth.
- NEW Cross-Over filter frequency selection component.
- NEW Easy to follow User Interface.
- NEW Look-ahead Brickwall limiting Algorithm with no overshoots.
- Full Automation for all parameters.
- Industry standard Gain reduction and RMS meters.
- 100% 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized custom DSP code.
Format: Windows / Mac OS X; AU / VST effect.