Cyclic is novel step sequencer concept, with six independent subsequences that cycle through a 32-note array, developed as a collaboration between Defective Records Software and Mutable Instruments.
- ReWire audio slave support.
- Individual stereo outputs for each plugin.
- Ability to freeze individual note status/value/velocity/gate/cc1/cc2 to prevent from being randomized.
- Solo a subsequence.
- Reverse a subsequence's direction.
- More control of audio I/O and signal vector sizes/sampling rate, to allow for better timing performance.
- Highlighted every 4th step on circle.
- Status of Play/Stop button no longer stored as part of a Preset.
- Changing Presets is now more responsive.
- Changed "M" button (Mute) to power icon instead for each subsequence.
- Moved position of color identifier/selector for each subsequence to the right.
- Added Panic button (in addition to existing "P" keyboard command) to send all-notes-off command.
- Fixed bug in which MIDI start/stop messages were recognized even when in Internal transport mode.
- MIDI Program Change status no longer saved as part of presets.