Defective Records has updated Klee, the software Step Sequencer, to v2.3.
- Now runs as 64-bit application, and only allows for 64-bit plugins.
- Now supports VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins (AU Mac-only).
- Entirely new plugin scanning process, should be more reliable and thorough, and avoids crashes.
- Plugin blacklisting, for plugins found to be problematic on app startup.
- Added ReWire audio slave support.
- Added "Pat Load" option – after choosing a Preset, user can specify whether to automatically Load bit pattern or not.
- Added pentatonic scale constraint option.
- Basic support for Dark Mode (menus and title bar only, Mac 10.14.x Mojave or greater).
- Fixed Load function so works properly even when transport is not on.
- Fixes problem in starting up on certain newer Mac OS systems.
- Increased number of preset slots available from 10 to 18.
- Added individual plugin audio outputs.
- Added more detailed audio driver sample rate and buffer size parameters, to allow for performance optimization.
- Fixed Application Size setting so more reliable, and added ability to store default size.
- Direct link to Klee support on About page.
- Clicking Klee logo on Main or Setup screens now brings to About screen.
- Defective Records Software and Electro-music text links to the respective websites.