New in Devil Bass Module version 3.1.4:
- Added: Added 18 waveforms to oscillator 1 for a total of 22 waveforms. The waveforms are mixes of sine, triangle, saw and square. And there is the original 4 waveforms of sine, triangle, saw and square.
- Changed oscillator 2 waveforms of the original waveforms that are mixes of sine, triangle, saw and square but doubled them to make them a higher pitch for better mid to high basses. And there are still the doubled sine, triangle, saw, square and the 10 special waveforms which I plan on adding more in the future. But for oscillator 2 that makes a total 32 waveforms.
- Reworked the distortion feature. Now it is much better.
- Reworked the kick feature. Now it is much better.
- Added: Added 2 types of sequencer settings for the modulation matrix which include positive (0 - 1) and bi-polar (-1 - 1).
- Reworked the sequencer. Works much better now.
- Added: Added an output for volume to the modulation matrix.
- Added: Added 2 new filters which are LP 1 and LP 2.
- Added a lot of internal enhancements.
New in Devil Drummr version 1.5:
- A couple of internal enhancements.
- Added: Added three extra slots for loading up different instruments whether it be a triangle, shaker, conga, snap or stab or anything else. That's what the three extra slots are for.
New in Devil Reverb version 2.0.2:
- Changed the GUI a little bit. Now Devil Reverb has a larger GUI.
- A few internal enhancements to make the reverb sound better with better saturation.
- Added: Added audio saturater to smooth out the audio itself before it gets processed by the reverb engine.