discoDSP has updated Bliss sampler and virtual instrument recorder to version 2.4.
What's new in Bliss 2.4:
- A significant framework update, enhancing the stability and performance of the software.
- Revamped macOS app icon reflecting the modern Big Sur style, integrating seamlessly into the macOS environment.
- Streamlined update checking process with an updated URL for enhanced convenience.
- For improved usability, the loading of Instruments and Effects now directly points to the default system folders.
- Resolved an issue with the Virtual Instrument sampling bug where plug-ins that didn't return a program slot weren't sampled correctly.
- discoDSP is introducing a new built-in feature for online license activation, making it simpler and faster for users to get started.
- Several GUI enhancements to improve user experience and work flow.
For Bliss 1 users, upgrading to 2.4 can be done at a special rate in discoDSP Members Area.