discoDSP Vertigo, their additive synth with bitmap and audio import and re-synthesis, has been updated to Release 3.5.
- Linux VST 32 and 64-bit support.
- OS X: Compiled using Xcode 5.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Removed memory allocations from audio thread.
- Improved GUI painting by removing excessive image blitting.
- Speedup oscillator engine with SSE2.
- Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Improved reverb.
- New chorus.
- Multiple folder support at Documents > discoDSP > Vertigo > Banks location.
- Bank browser clicking Program LED display.
- Factory presets revised and reworked.
Previous Vertigo customers can request 3.5 update at discoDSP Members Area.