discoDSP has announced Discovery Pro, a brand new virtual analogue synthesizer featuring 12 oscillators (8 Virtual Analog + 4 Wave) with extensive sound design capabilities.
- 128 Patch Memories per bank.
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity.
- 2x oversampling.
- 2x oversampled distortions.
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display led and bank name).
- More than 300 presets in 3 banks (including a percussion one).
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import.
- 4 Layers per Patch, each with:
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM, Square, Parabolic, White and Pink Noise) with Ring modulation, Sync and Frequency Modulation.
- 1 Wave Oscillator. Can load Mono WAV files using high quality interpolation. User banks are easily added.
- Resonant Filters (LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandReject, Formant, 8 taps phaser, X 12/24 dB and Y 12/24 dB are Moog modeled).
- ADSR for Amp & Filter. Amplitude envelope can switch between linear and exponential curves.
- 2 LFOs.
- Modulation Envelope.
- Graphical Modulation Envelope.
- Built-in Chorus, Phaser, Panning Delay and Gate effects.
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortions.
- Poly/Mono/Legato modes.
- MIDI CC control.
- MIDI Out.
Discovery Pro, VST instrument for Windows, is expected to be released on July 15th, 2007. Until then it can be pre-ordered for €99 / $149 (with beta access membership). The full price from July 15th will be €149 € / $199 (VAT always included).