djDecks has been updated to v0.86. This new version adds support to use 4 decks, loops can now be stored and retrieved from id3 tags, and there have been various improvements for creating skins, better vci-100 support, and of course the usual bug fixes.
- Added: Support for transparent gif and png files.
- Added: djDecks now fully supports 4 decks.
- Added: Loops can be stored and retrieved from id3 tags.
- Added: Keyboard shortcuts for setting loop in/out points, and setting loop out point beat-aligned.
- Added: BPM Detection Utility can now be set to look for BPM in a specified range.
- Improved: MP3 loading is more accurate now.
- Improved: Track loading optimized.
- Improved: Various graphics performance improvements.
- Improved: VCI-100 can now be used to start/stop samples and to store/retrieve loops.
- Improved: Database search speed.
- Improved: Small performance improvement when using djDecks Timecode CD.
- Fixed: Playlist browse keyboard/midi shortcuts only moving one item per keypress.
- Fixed: Possible crash when changing soundcard or output mode.
- Fixed: VCI-100 problem stopping djDecks from responding.
- Fixed: Tempocontrol was not working correctly when vinyl control was enabled.
- Fixed: Problem writing tags for some flac files.
- Fixed: Various problems with the sampler.