dSONIQ has updated Realphones to version 1.5. Realphones re-creates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room in your headphones and corrects their frequency response. They say:
With Realphones, your headphones will turn into a reliable monitoring tool for mixing tracks that you can trust.
What's new in Realphones 1.5:
- The sound has improved significantly. It is more defined and bright now.
- Headphone correction profiles and Presence, HRTF Focus, Density, Tone Control modules are reworked.
- Visualisation of frequency response curves for correction and simulation is added. Now you can visually control frequency response of each module you edit.
- Support for new models of headphones is added. See the full list of supported models.
- Support for Sonarworks Reference and ToneBoosters Morphit calibration is introduced. If you are already a user of this software and its work suits you, you can activate corresponding Recalibration profile in your account and match headphone correction of your third-party software with Realphones emulation.
There is a 30% introductory discount until October 25, 2020. The upgrade to version 1.5 is free for all Realphones users.
Important: To update Standard profiles, you need to refresh your activation.