E-Phonic has updated Invader 2, a polyphonic synthesizer for Windows and MacOS, to version 1.0.9.
Changes in v1.0.9:
- New sync saw oscillator.
- New saw to square variable oscillator.
- New resonant band pass filter.
- 2 new phaser delay effects.
- Oscillator phase and drift parameters are now automatable.
- LFO Delay envelopes are now available as modulation sources (L1 DLY / L2 DLY).
- Amp Envelope is now available as filter modulation source.
- Fixed clicks when playing high notes in HQ mode.
- Updated presets.
The update is free for existing customers. New customers can 'Pay what they want' to obtain Invader 2, starting at only €5.