Fanan team has released Majoris Free, a free synth based arranger organ for Windows.
Majoris Free is Majoris'es little brother. Basically, It emulates the automatic accompaniment organs method (like in Korg PA900, etc.) and powers a built-in drums, bass and acc oscillators to play styles that can be programmed by the user and played as a style with no additional MIDI routing, internal MIDI connection or MIDI cables straight from your instrument channel in the DAW.
Majoris Free is a complete free edition of Majoris but with few limitations: It has 6 variation instead of the 10 in the senior edition, it lack the solo MIDI out connection to 3th party VSTis in the DAW and it lacks the separate 6 audio outputs to individual DAW channels. Other than that, both versions share same structures, same styles and additional information (and therefore the same installer as well).
- 6 variations drums, bass and ACC styles slots with major and minor chords per variation.
- One finger (jumps from minor to major with double clicking) or full fingered modes.
- Dedicated style's 10 slots drum sampler with built-in effects.
- Dedicated style's bass synth with built in effects and ducking option.
- Dedicated solo synth with 3 variations per style and on-GUI switching buttons.
- Transition sensitivity button.
- Mute button.
- Hold variation button.
- Split keyboard knob.
- Global and independent transpose knob.
- Master, style and solo volume knobs.
- "Jump to" menu selectors.
- Dedicated or synced tempo.
- Full automation.
- Auto cymbal crash feature.
- Internal "Callisto" style programming sequencer with 8 pre-made styles to start with.
- Visual info bar.
- Resizable GUI.