Emergence Audio has announced the release of Cello Textures, the second installment in their 'non-static string' series. Utilising their Infinite Motion Engine and Non-Static Sampling, Cello Textures integrates emotion and synth programming all in one easy to use interface.
Emergence Audio say:
We brought in world-renowned cellist Mariko Muranaka to bring this concept to life, and the results are beautiful. Our intuitive Infinite Motion Engine and Non-Static Sampling process allows you to blend and sculpt expressive sonic landscapes in new and unique ways that never feel static. Create pads, textures, soundscapes, drones and pulses for a wide range of genres including film, television and game scoring, contemporary era music, neo-classical music, ambient music, drone music, sound design, trailer music, new age/meditation music, and much more.
- 3.33 GB of source material.
- Infinite Motion Engine.
- Non-Static Sampling.
- 17 traditional but uniquely performed articulations.
- 120 presets designed by founder Michael Vignola.
- 100+ parameters to customize your own sound.
- 5 curated preset categories.
- Convolution reverb with 50+ top-shelf impulse responses.
- 10 effects and randomizer.
- Evolving organic soundscapes and pads.
- 24-bit 48kHz samples.
- MIDI learn/automation for all controls.
Cello Textures is currently available on intro offer for $59 (
$99 Reg) from Emergence Audio.