Issue 100 of Computer Music magazine (on sale now in the UK) sees the addition of Jorgen Aase's EnergyCM VSTi to the ever-expanding CM Studio plug-ins suite. This old-skool step sequencing synth is included on the CM100 cover DVD for Mac OS X and Windows, alongside the rest of the CM Studio and 2529 royalty-free samples.
EnergyCM is essentially a fully functional but cut-down version of Jorgen Aase's Energy PRO:
- Saw-wave synthesizer with analog sequencer.
- Filter with cutoff, Q and overdrive control.
- 8 programs with MIDI program change support.
- Up to 16 steps each with glide time, cutoff and filter decay.
- VST and MIDI automation of cutoff and Q.