dblue has updated Glitch to v1.3.02 (beta).
- Delay size can now be fine tuned.
- Delay separation parameter range has been expanded slightly.
- Modulator now shows the note which most closely matches the frequency (i.e. 440 Hz = A 4).
- Filter type selectors have been improved.
- Filters can now be toggled between (A) non-resonant and (B) resonant.
- Fixed Pentium 4 denormalisation bug.
- Fixed bug where FL Studio (and possibly other hosts?) wouldn't record/playback automated parameters correctly.
- Fixed bug which caused FL Studio to crash when automating pattern changes.
Due to public demand Glitch v1.3.02 now uses a new VST id and filename which will allow you to have both v1.3.02 and the older v1.2.3 installed simultaneously. In order to transfer any old settings over to the new v1.3.02 you will need to export an .FXP patch file from the old version using the standard features provided by your host, then import the saved .FXP file into Glitch v1.3.02.