New versions of all Exponential Audio plugins have been released. These updates are free to any license-holders, even those with valid demo licenses.
There are plugin-specific updates that you'll find in the release notes (in the installer packages), but there are several improvements that are common to all plugins. Among them:
- Mac VST plugins can now be moved to subfolders of the VST plugin area.
- Further improvements in graphics efficiency should further reduce flashing in Yosemite.
- Added bullet-proofing to reject invalid input. This could happen at startup if an earlier plugin passed nonsense values.
- New presets.
- Zoom button will now appear on all displays. Amount of scaling will depend on actual display size.
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters (such as ampersand-&) not to be properly handled in user preset names.
As announced several months ago, RTAS support has come to an end. This update contains the last-ever build of the RTAS version of the plugins. Remember that your license is valid for all formats, so users of AAX, AU, VST and VST3 will continue to see bug-fixes and updates in the future.