Fanan team has released Stringya 2, a tiny size virtual analog electronic strings machine and the successor of Stringya.
Stringya 2 works as an open mixer format powered by new modeled 32-bit waveform engine featuring high dynamic range oscillators to generate 3 electronic string emulations, each with its own size and color.
All 3 oscillators can be mixed together into a full strings ensemble, allowing the player to create chords, string sound combinations, articulations and textures. Stringya 2 oscillators have full synthesis sections, 2 different MIDI velocity options, stereo enhancer engine, dedicated gleam effect, global hipass-lopass filter and a full section of built in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, trance gate, reverb and delay), advanced mono mode and dedicated organs alike drawbars built-in EQ.
- 3 32-bit resolution stings oscillators.
- Stereo enhancer.
- Gleam effect.
- Full mono mode section.
- MIDI velocity limiter and fixed velocity mode.
- 6 effects chain (saturation, chorus, phaser, trance-gate, reverb, delay).
- Full MIDI automation with fast right mouse click MIDI learning.
- Full synthesis section.
- Draw-bars with separate access for each oscillator.
- Low limit-high limit filter.
- Pitch band determiner.
- Resizable GUI.