Fanan team has released Ziggy, a bass module synth. They say:
Ziggy is based on a physical modeling code of a virtual analog oscillators that work on a basis of top crafted wave-forms with an high dynamic range and generates 10 bass guitars emulation, each with its own size and color. It's most noticeable advantage is the light weight and minimalist CPU and RAM resources usage compared to performance.
- Full synthesis section.
- 2 different MIDI velocity options.
- A user friendly global hipass-lopass filter.
- A new feature called "note slider" which allows creating note sliding sequence effect.
- A full section of built in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, tremolo, reverb and delay).
- Built-in draw-bars system.
- An mono mode.
- Full MIDI map manager.
- Resizable and customizable GUI.