Media Overkill (MOK) has released version 2.6.0 of the Waverazor synthesizer plugin, a free update for all users.
Along with minor bug fixes and performance improvements, this update adds a new Phaser Effect, available for use in both the filter and effect sections, and native Apple Silicon support. Additionally, the Input Effect Block is now accessible in the modulation matrix, enabling modulation of the effects on the audio input bus. Finally, there is now a Makeup Gain control on the Main Output Compressor.
New in v2.6.0:
- Phaser Effect algorithm added to Filter and Effect blocks.
- Native support for Apple Silicon and Intel (requires end of support for OS X 32-bit).
- Input Effects Block added to Modulation Matrix.
- Makeup Gain added to Main Output Compressor.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.