FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v5.0.2 build 2179.
Changes since v5.0.1 build 2169:
- Fixed problem when selecting multiple recording audio devices opening the audio devices dialog box with the Settings-Audio devices menu command instead of the button in the Preferences dialog box.
- Recover wave file from Raw audio data dialog box.
- Fixed DirectX and VST plugins dialog boxes slightly cut on Windows Vista.
- Fixed erratic behavior when using Live input processing and mono input channels.
- Updated PDF User Guide.
- Fixed wave file offset changing slightly when clicking on offset box in part properties box even without editing the offset.
- Fixed crash when program can't create an .npk file for a .wav file.
- Fixed whole screen redrawing when adding Parametric EQ to a channel.
- Fixed tracks automatically added when recording or pressing the Live button not being recorded even if armed.
- Fixed plugins latency compensation problem with group channels.