Native Instruments has updated KORE to v1.1, featuring the new SingleSound format, unique MultiSounds and a Prelisten function. In addition, the KORE software can now be used without the KORE controller connected. The update is free for registered KORE users.
- KORE 1.1 supports the new SingleSound format that is featured by Massive, Absynth 4, FM8 and Battery 3. Sounds created with these applications can directly be loaded into KORE. They are also instantly integrated into the KORE database.
- Within the Browser, a pre-hear functionality has been implemented. It further improves the access to your sound database, particularly in combination with the new SingleSound format.
- When loading KoreSounds from the Browser, you can now select the new Add mode that creates a new channel for the sound to load. The familiar Replace mode is still available as alternative.
- The update contains 50 new MultiSounds featuring Massive, Absynth4, FM8 and Battery 3.
- External Sync has been implemented to synchronize KORE to any external MIDI clock.
- KORE 1.1 runs without the KORE controller attached to your computer.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.