Fishman has updated TriplePlay to version 1.4.177.
The TriplePlay Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller comes complete with all the software you'll need for recording, editing and playing back your music. It's designed to allow easy and fast note encoding, preset editor and mixing console.
TriplePlay 1.4.177 Features:
- TriplePlay now works with Mac OS Catalina.
- Added support allowing the TriplePlay Wireless firmware to work cross-platform with the iOS Connect app and the TriplePlay Mac/PC software.
- Added feature where the software now supports the TriplePlay Connect controller. This includes firmware updates, FC-1 support, and a display of "Controller type" in "About TriplePlay" window.
- Added support for new features "Monitor hand position" and "Open String Tuning" which work together. The settings are available on the Preferences window (and also in the Connect iOS app for iPad). When you turn on the feature "Monitor hand position", the TriplePlay controller uses the settings from "Open String Tuning" to try to estimate your hand position based on the detected pitches. Then it can filter out "ghost" notes that it calculates are not reachable from the current estimated hand position. This is particularly helpful when strumming chords. If you use two-handed tapping, or move around on the neck very rapidly you might want to turn this feature off, otherwise it might inhibit notes that you intend to play.
- New firmware for TriplePlay Wireless firmware version 2.50 and Connect firmware version 1.36 re-enable fast-tracking for high strings.
- New FC-1 firmware supports the choice of using FC-1 in "Standalone Mode" with Hardware Patches when connected to a USB host and *not* running Fishman software. For example you can create Hardware Patches using this software, which are stored in the controller, then connect to FC-1, and connect FC-1 to any Mac, Windows, iOS, Android etc. and use the Hardware Patch list. Note that once you run our software the FC-1 will switch to "Software Host Mode" and features will be controlled by that software.
- Now plugin version supports externally generated MIDI controls; previously this feature worked only in standalone software.
- Added right-click feature to allow Patch Library uninstall from Patches window. You must install one or more East-West library to see this option; it does not apply to the Factory Patches.
- Added feature where up and down arrows on the keyboard allow you to step through library patches.
- Added feature where there is now MIDI control over the mixer levels. Now MIDI CC 110-115 controls the 6 channel strips. You can use this with an external MIDI footswitch to mute/unmute channels, or an external continuous control pedal to ride levels.
- Added feature where most external MIDI controller messages (such as mod wheel) received by the software on MIDI channel 9 are duplicated to all channels, thus allowing easier control of multi-channel combis. True for FC-1 MIDI input and selected "Foot Pedal MIDI Input" on Preferences window.