Vember Audio's Surge has been updated to version 1.6.4. This update has several MPE and effect changes, new content and some small cleanups.
Synth Sound and Behavior:
- Release velocity is now an available modulation source. See more details here.
- Sustain Pedal in MPE mode was mis-mapped to the wrong channel, leading to it not working in MPE note-per-channel configurations.
- The "Drive" feature in the distortion effect is extendible.
- A set of MPE patches for the Linnstrument provided by Roger Linn. Here's a video of Roger demonstrating them: YouTube.com/watch?v=T-mKyShEvKg
- Producer Damon Armani contributed a set of EDM & Dubstep Wavetables and Patches to the 3rd party library.
Other smaller changes:
- Mouse button shows value of integer and boolean sliders.
- Fix a small repaint bug in the LFO display.
- Handle cases where user folders don't exist.
- Make LFO modulation button state always consistent.
- Better abbreviated names of modulation sources, with consistent case and spelling.
- Failed WAV file loads include the name of the file which failed.
- Developer documentation cleanup and unit tests.