FMJ-Software has updated Awave Studio to v11.1.
Changes in Version 11.1:
- Added support for reading Sony PS2 SCEI instrument sets (.HD + .BD files).
- Added support for reading Sony PS2 SCEI sequences (.SQ files).
- Added support for reading Konami KDT1 songs (.KDT files).
- Added support for reading SmartSound SDS files (.SDS).
- It is now possible to drop a folder onto the main window in order to open all files in the folder.
- It is now possible to drop a folder onto the input files list in the Batch conversion wizard.
- Added a "Ø-cross" button to the loop editor, that helps you move loop start and end points to the nearest zero-crossing.
- A new Batch conversion wizard option named "Enable Audio processing wizard" allows you to use all the algorithms from the Audio processing wizard during batch conversions.
- When using the Batch conversion wizard in "Convert waveforms" mode, you can now select "Auto" as data format.
- The "Remove silence" function will now try to preserve loop points if possible.
- Added "Drum kit support" enable/disable in the parameter set list.
- Added a button in the MIDI track editor to start playback from the position selected in the MIDI event list.