FMJ-Software has updated Awave Studio to v11.3.
- Added support for reading waves from Korg PA-series sample files (.PCM).
- Added support for reading Kontakt v3 files (.NKI).
- Improved reading of Kurzweil Forte and PC3K series files.
- Improved volume level conversion for Korg Trinity/Triton/M3/Kronos.
- The "Enable/Disable loops" function in the "Audio processing wizard" now had a new option to "Enable loop over the whole waveform for all waveforms regardless of previous state".
- Added a "Set waveform names from root keys" option to the "Audio processing wizard".
- Added an option to save as "<hibank>-<lobank>-<prg> - <name>.bar" a "m-bank-program-name" to the "Save all in multiple files" dialog.
- Added a "Set EG1 release rate to" option to the "Set articulation parameters for all items" function in the "Instrument processing wizard".
- Fixed problems with written Yamaha EX5 wave files (.S1M).
- Added support for reading ID3v2 data embedded in Microsoft wave files (.WAV).
- Windows XP is no longer supported.