Fsynthz has released The Teen Bundle, a collection of free VSTi plug-ins for Windows.
The Teen Bundle is a collection of synths sharing a similar sound engine (4-op. sync modulation + unison). This special architecture is intended to sound good for any random set of controls so it creates a playground for morphing and randomness. Another benefit of this scheme is easy-mixing ("piercing through the mix") sound.
This bundle collects old (updated) and new (or previously unreleased) synths in this family.
- 15.5 - morphs between the two sub-presets by ModWheel (latest up to date version).
- 15 - "automated" version of 15.5 (latest up to date version).
- 15.1 - tone sliding effects added (pitch slides at keyon/keyoff) (prev. unreleased).
- 15.51 - 15.5 + sliding, feat. alt. tonegen (new 2011).
- 15K - morphs between the two sub-presets within a keyboard range (prev. unreleased).
- 15E - enveloped morph (latest up to date version).
- 15Slow - morphs on ProgChange to the next preset (program), feat. arpeggiator and alt. tonegen (new 2011).
- 15L - no morphing, extended controls set, alt. tonegen (prev. unreleased).
- 15Quad - double "sharp" tonegen (8 ops), controls derived from 15L (new 2011).
- 15w8v - load a wave file for the modulator, mix the result to the intact wave (new 2011).
- Compact GUIs with balloon tooltips on all controls.
- Similar control logics among the family.
- Rich sound based on up to 7-voiced unison plus up to 4-voiced sync per note.
- Well-developed, optimized and CPU-friendly engine.
- Effects: chorus-flanger, x-delay, random pan, channel shift - used simultaneously.
- Variety of approaches to morphing and modulation.