Glaresoft has updated iDrum to v1.0.7. The demo version has also been updated.
- When in song mode and not slaving to host (or in standalone), iDrum will now continue playing from the last stop position. This makes it easier to edit songs.
- Fixed: Double-clicking on an iDrum file would not open iDrum.app properly.
- Fixed: Crashes in earlier versions of Logic (<= 6.4.1).
- Fixed: Drag and drop of audio files directly to channel.
- Fixed: Fixed some installer oddities (Full installer wasn't overwriting demo install).
- Fixed: The 'iDrum - Default' GarageBand preset that shipped with the demo had missing samples.
- Fixed: The song mode bar indicator would jump to 720 on stop.
- Fixed: Occasional crash when scrolling through samples.
- Fixed: When quitting, iDrum.app now prompts to save when the current file is modified.
- Fixed: Return key now dismisses Confirm Delete dialog.