Heavyocity has released Scoring Bass, a new cinematic low end instrument for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player.
Scoring Bass delivers all the power and grit of world-class bass guitars — sampled, treated, and processed by Heavyocity's team of sound designers.
Intended to be the new foundation of your score, Scoring Bass is a tight and rumbling bass VI, featuring 4 GB of pads, tempo-synced pulses & pedals, and multi-sampled playable instruments.
Designed as a perfect companion to Scoring Guitars, Scoring Bass rounds out the line with grooves and pulses created specifically to complement the guitars' unique content.
- 5.7 GB uncompressed (3.9 GB compressed).
- 300+ Motion Presets (NKA's).
- 233 NKIs:
- 1 Three-channel "Playable Basses" NKI with Three Multi-Sampled Bass Guitars.
- 8 Pulse Groove Menus (4 Core, 4 FX).
- 10 Complex Pads.
- 2 Pad Element Menus.
- 30 Ambient Pad Elements.
- 30 Short Pad Elements.
- Rhythmic Pedals:
- 8 Rhythmic Pedal Menus (4 Core, 4 FX).
- 48 Core Rhythmic Pedals.
- 48 FX Rhythmic Pedals.
- 48 Pedal Blend NKIs.
- Motion page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation.
- Playable Trigger FX for real-time control.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.
Intro Offer: Scoring Bass is $79 (20% off the MSRP), or get it free, with purchase of Gravity. Use Coupon Code SB4FREE to get the deal. Offers end April 12.