IQ-Analyser was co-developed by audio engineers. Its comprehensive displays provide all information relevant for your sound in high precision at a glance. Innovative features like reference curves, frequency correlator and network functionality facilitate your work and offer new possibilities.
Buy now and benefit from the introductory price of $99.99 (about 30% off).
- superior filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies.).
- high resolution analyser with peak, hold, RMS and energy curves.
- continuous frequency zoom, always using 121 measuring points within the selected range.
- frequencies from 5 Hz up to half the sample rate can be displayed.
- direct analysis via drag & drop of .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg from Finder.
- innovative 31 band frequency correlator.
- wide range of helpful reference curves for different styles of music.
- individual reference curves can be generated.
- manage references with sub folders.
DAW & Network Functionality:
- connection to a DAW via IQ-Analyser NetAux plugin (available for free from our website).
- simultaneous display of multiple signals.
- network functionality to synchronize two IQ-Analyser on different machines.
- peak, peakhold, EBU, LRA, RMS with intersample peak detection.
- goniometer and correlator.
- live analysis of arbitrary audio sources (microphone, DAW, iTunes, media player ...).
- automatic detection of peaks and dips.
- signal types M/S and L/R (double curves).
- adjustable slope to allow showing pink or white noise as flat.
- screenshot feature.