HoRNet Plugins has released HoRNet ELM128 MK2, a complete EBU R128 loudness meter.
HoRNet ELM 128 MK2 is a metering plugin that complies with the EBU R128 standard. The plugin provides five different loudness measurement: momentary, short-term, integrated, dynamic range and true peak.
The plugin supports mono, stereo and 5.1 surround metering with a handy history graph that you can use to see the loudness of your signals up to 12 hours earlier.
- EBU R128 compliance.
- Mono, stereo and 5.1 support.
- Momentary, Short Term, Integrated loudness metering.
- Loudness range display.
- True Peak display.
- True Peak meters.
- History chart with selectable time and dB range.
- Realtime normalization to the reference level using any of the available loudness measure.
- Resizable interface.
- Load and Save custom presets.
- Mac OS X (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
Price: 14,99€. If you already own ELM128 you can upgrade to the new ELM128 MK2 for 1,99€.