HoRNet has released HCS1, a recreation of a famous guitar pedal effect that was produced from the mid seventies to the mid eighties. It's designed to give more sustain to your guitar, which it does by acting like a compressor.
The plugin recreates the peculiar effect the pedal has on the dynamics and gives you that particular sound, made famous by guitarist all over the world, in your computer.
In addition to recreating the original hardware feeling HoRNet added the option to enable one of the popular "mods" making the pedal brighter than the original circuit.
- Faithful recreation of the hardware compressor behaviour.
- Controls for "attack", "sustain" and "level".
- Option to enable "bright" modification to original circuit.
- Analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Saturation and hiss can be optionally disabled.
- Dry/Wet knob to create parallel compression.
- Internal 4x oversampling.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet HCS1 is available now on www.hornetplugins.com for 9,99€.
Owners of the HoRNet Complete Bundle or the Guitar Bundle, can have the plugin for 5,99€.