HoRNet Plugins has updated Total EQ, the versatile digital equalizer with analog emulation.
The new 1.3.0 version is a feature release and includes:
- Added Apple M1 support.
- Minimum macOS requirement is now 10.11 with metal graphic card.
- Fixed high CPU usage and crackles with small buffer sizes.
- Fixed q text box being editable when no q parameter is available.
- Fixed high gain jumps when exiting solo mode fora a band and "eq loud" is activated.
- Fixed band unselling when restoring a session with a soloed band.
- Fixed muted bands being unmuted if a band is soloed and then unsoloed.
The update is free for owners of the plugin and can be downloaded from the user area on www.hornetplugins.com or using HoRNet DoIn.