HV Synth Design has released the Acoustic Modeled LowBrassCollection. This collection contains a Bass Trombone, Tenor Trombone, F-Horn and WagnerTuba. The instruments are based on a unique modeling method, called "Eclectic Acoustic Synthesis" (EAS).
- Very realistic low brass sounds.
- All Instruments can play 1-4 voices.
- Like real Brass Instruments, you can 'blow' the models from very soft to very loud with an increment of brightness (the high frequencies become more and more prominent). This is done via modulation wheel or breath controller.
- Low CPU load.
- Breath Pressure: ModWheel or Breath Controller.
- Lip tention.
- Breath noise + Instability.
- Vibrato (amplitude and/or pitch).
- Slide (Trombones only).
- Fine tuning.
Priced at $179, LowBrassCollection is available now for Windows in VST instrument plug-in and stand-alone formats.