HY-Plugins has released HY-Delay4, a multi mode delay plugin for Windows and macOS in VST, VST3 and AU formats.
HY-Delay4 contains six main processes (Delay, Amp, Waveshaper, EQ, FX1, FX2), which can be set in any order. Also, you can modulate those parameter values with four modulation units and four macro controls.
There are both free and full version available.
- 5 delay modes(Simple, Dual, Grain, Groove. PM) + Bypass mode.
- Changeable process order.
- Drag and drop for modulation assignment.
- 4 modulation generators(5 engine types per unit).
- 4 macro controls.
- Editable waveshaper.
- Side-chain input for Ducker and Envelope follower.
- Re-scalable interface.
Intro price (until March 14): $36 (Reg. $48/free) at hy-plugins.com and in the KVR Marketplace.