HyperSynth has updated ion-editor to version 1.2.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added request patch from ION/Micron memory.
- Added load Sysex file.
- Added send the "loaded sysex file" on the fly to selectable locations (bank/program).
- Added new "auto" and "manual" mode for program update.
- Added patch category readout.
- Added an option to set "MIDI bank select" controller number (cc0-cc32) which fixed bank select issue in micron-mode.
- Added synchronization for bank and program knobs with ION/micron program change.
- Added center position for knobs that allows easier tweaking.
- Enhanced knobs animation.
- Fixed bug in Porta (on/off) button that sent duplicate data on MIDI port.
- Fixed graphical mistake in drawing saw-tri waveform of osc1/2/3.
- Now VST plugin transmits MIDI messages to host in addition to editor independent MIDI-out device.
- Stability improvement inside some hosts.
- Improved compatibility with windows Vista and 7.
- Little GUI redesign.