iConnectivity has announced iConnectAudio2+, their next-generation interface for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS.
iConnectAudio2+ puts flexible audio and MIDI connectivity for the stage, studio, and club into a portable, bus-powered package. Its versatile features and configuration make it ideal for musicians, DJs, and producers.
iConnectAudio2+ will be available for purchase Q1 2016 at an expected street price of $199.99.
- 2 XLR ¼" TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
- 4 ¼" TRS balanced analog outputs.
- ¼" Headphone output with independent mix.
- Multi-host Device ports – use with up to two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time.
- Audio passThru routes audio digitally between computer devices.
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
- iConfig software (Mac/PC/iOS) makes it simple to set up of filtering/routing/mixing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device.
Check out all the details on the product page, and the video below: