IK Multimedia has released version 2.1 of Sonic Reality's Sonik Synth 2, a free update for all registered owners, providing compatibility with Mac Intel Systems plus several other enhancements including the addition of a standalone version.
- Universal Binary.
- Standalone version.
- Improved Stretch algorithm.
- Improved Pitch/Shift and Time/Stretch algorithms.
- BPM Syncable LFOs.
- Smoother MIDI CC response.
- Improved load time when loading instruments.
- Improved search function reliability.
- Pro Tools 7.x fully compliant.
- Improved Audio Units compatibility.
- 16 Stereo outputs.
- Compatible with VST 2.4 hosts, such as Cubase 4 and Live 6.
- Updated Combi presets (Sonik Synth 2.1 will install a new Combi set automatically).