Outsim has updated Synthmaker to v1.0.6 which features a complete overhaul of the envelopes. The ADSR is replaced and it is now joined by an AHDSR, AHD, D and R. The jewel in the crown is a toolbox version of the Multi Stage Envelope created by sambean and shifrin. All the envelopes have gate/trigger capabilities and are much more responsive to parameter changes during playback. Unlike the old ADSR these envelopes can also be used in a Mono section.
There's a new Mono To Poly module from Erwin Caffé which allows you to make free running LFOs. A new Readout Knob makes use of the knob label to show the value of the knob during interactions. The Preset Manager has been updated to include in place editing of program names and previous and next buttons. The Detuner has also been improved adding semitone control.
Additions and Fixes:
- Float Array Section was not working correctly when in the toolbox.
- New option to have a loading screen on exported exes.
- Exe progress dlg now works until after the compression is completed.
- Protection for modules created in later versions if they are loaded in an earlier version.
- You are now prevented from making links between poly and mono sections by mistake.
- Added a new input to the Edit Control component to allow it to be started without clicking.
- New Multiply Float Array Pair component.
- New clear audio component allowing you to clear down delay lines.
- Fixed possible crashes when the code sections get very large.
- Multiply Float Array Pair.
- Clear Audio.
- Multi Stage Envelope
- Readout Knob
- Mono To Poly