Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.5.4.
- Improved the Waveform Previews for stereo files. Now shows both channels independently.
- Added QuickTime movie .mov player.
- Added processing, editing and format conversion support for MP3/M4A/ACC etc.
- Added Make Startup Folder context menu option.
- Added MIDI Control option to gate style playback. See Audio Preferences.
- Added 32 Bit Floating Point option to the Convert Bit Depth and Sample Rate feature.
- Renamed Audio Edit to Sample Tool.
- Added a Preference Panel Windows Tab option to "Disable the Apple Loops Metadata Panel"
- Fixed various sorting bugs.
- Fixed auto playing files dropped on the AudioFinder Dock Icon.
- Fixed the Play keyboard shortcut when the AudioViewer is Free.
- Fixed a rendering bug in Sample Tools.
- Fixed Make Processing Output folder bug.
- Other bug fixes.