Inertia Sound Systems has updated Granulizer to version 2.3.
Experimental Linux Support
Starting with this release, Granulizer supports Linux with VST/VST3 experimental versions.
A section will be added about known issues, where users will be able to give constructive feedback towards a fully supported Linux release.
Moving to a new PC/Laptop is easier now. If you are about to decommission your machine, but are running out of licenses, you can deauthorize the plugin and get back a slot in your available keys.
- The visual feedback is pitch independent. Up to 2.2, the grain position visual was affected by grain pitch on top of the other parameters. This was not the most accurate approach, and it's fixed now.
- New theme in the theme chooser: Aubergine.
- Several minor bug fixes that caused random crashes (mostly within the delay unit when high width and low delay times were set up, mainly in sync mode).
- Several improvements regarding the authorization process, with improved security.
- A fresh install does not ask to backup and convert existing old presets.
This is a free upgrade for all existing Granulizer 2.0 owners. Granulizer 2.3 will be on a 50% discount until the 22nd of September.