forward audio has updated faIRmageddon to version 1.00.004 including major performance improvements and fixes.
- Enormous CPU usage improvements up to 85%.
- Increased maximum IR length to 1000ms (1 second).
- Further reduced CPU spikes during X/Y edits.
- Smoother Automatic Gain Compensation algorithm.
- EQ match calculation.
- EQ match now allows recording of target and source.
- output bypass button.
- Keyboard inputs buttons for all slots.
- zoom menu – control the plug-in zoom / size from the header menu.
- Global keyboard input button.
- AIFF file support for import and export.
- Support for several WAV file formats including BWF format used by Pro Tools.
- A bug that could block the transport in Logic.
- Random audio loops during the preset change.
- Preset name did not change properly if the preset was saved with an earlier version of the plug-in with fewer parameters.
- Changing the preset could lead to a crash in few instances.
- GUI update issues on Mac Catalina.
- Mouse click (not mouse move) on X/Y pad could silence or bypass sound.