iZotope has released the biggest ever update for its RX audio repair software with a host of new features designed to resolve audio issues frequently encountered by both recording musicians and post production professionals.
Highlights of RX 6 include:
- New tech - solves some of the biggest issues in post production including low-end wind rumble, lavalier mic rustle, and voice isolation.
- Microphone bleed removal - a new De-bleed module that not only works on drums, but other acoustic instruments like piano, vocals, guitar, and more.
- Dialogue & Vocal Repair - new repair tools designed specifically for dialogue and vocals including Mouth De-click, Breath Control, and the innovating new Spectral De-ess module.
- Composite View - bring in up to 16 individual audio tracks and edit them as if they were one, easily removing audio issues that appear across multiple microphones â€“ a huge time saver.
RX 6 is available in four versions, each one designed to suit the needs of different users - from home musicians and podcasters right through to post-production professionals::
- RX Elements - Includes standalone audio editor, Voice De-noise, De-click, De-hum, & De-clip. Ideal for home musicians and podcasters on a budget.
- RX 6 Standard - Includes everything in RX Elements, plus Spectral repair, De-bleed module, Spectral De-ess, and Composite View. A great solution for home-based musicians and post production studios.
- RX 6 Advanced - Includes everything in RX 6 Standard, plus De-rustle, Dialogue Isolate, De-wind, and more time saving tools. Perfect for post-production film and broadcast facilities.
- Post Production Suite - Includes RX 6 Advanced, Neutron Advanced, RX Loudness Control, Insight metering suite, exclusive content and video tutorials.
RX 6 is available now with introductory pricing until 31st May including upgrade options for existing RX users. Pricing starts at $99.
iZotope software owners who don't currently own RX can save as much as 50% with the limited time RX 6 crossgrade.