iZotope has released the VocalSynth multi-effects plug-in. VocalSynth is designed to open up an expansive array of vocal potential, allowing the user to produce complex, interesting and unique vocal effects.
VocalSynth allows the user to shape and manipulate their voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvox), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you've known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.