iZotope has updated RX Final Mix to v1.01.
Updates to the Equalizer module:
- Significant performance enhancements to the Band Shelf filter, offering up to a 60% reduction in CPU usage (based on preset settings).
- Significant performance enhancements for all band shapes. Overall performance with static bands is 33% faster (25% reduction in CPU performance when no Band Shelf Filters are used). Using only Band Shelf filters results in up to 650% faster performance and 85% reduction in CPU.
- Significant performance enhancements to the Dynamic EQ.
Updates to the Limiter module:
- Added significantly lower latency limiting algorithm for 97% reduction in latency compensation, as low as 120 samples at 48 kHz.
- "Optimize for" switches between the original algorithm optimized for transparency, and the new algorithm, optimized for latency.
Updates to the Options window:
- "Enable True Bypass" added to General tab. When enabled, bypassing a module also disengages that module's latency compensation.
- AU now supports 5.1 channel configurations.
- Added VST support for Edius (stereo only).
- Miscellaneous performance fixes and improvements.