Kirnu has updated Cream to v1.2 (incl. a hotfix)
This release contains significant changes to Cream's MIDI engine.
v1.2 Release Notes:
- New Feature: A user can now use GATE step data to specify note length in steps.
- This is done setting the gate value more than zero.
- New Feature: Overlapping notes are tied together.
- New Feature: Control Zone can be customised.
- New Feature: It's now possible to disable Control Zone.
- New Feature: Pattern data indicators under the pattern button. If indicator is visible the pattern contains some data.
- Preset change during playback.
- Improved UI drawing performance.
- Improved automation control names.
- Fixed: Cream ignores space bar.
- Fixed: Enable MIDI note names.
- Fixed: Pattern sequencer did not follow steps correctly but started from pattern assigned in the first slot.
- Fixed bug in Cubase when using LENGTH data.
- Fixed Key area note names when using Cubase.
- Fixed bug: playing stops when reset on new note was enabled and second note is played.
- Fixed: Studio One Crashes when loading the AU plugin.
- Fixed: Pattern sequencer bug where patterns didn't reset.
- Fixed: Using Hold from Control Zone causes crash.
Hotfix update February 22th 2015:
- Fixed chord memory section UI redraw problem.
- Pattern data tools redraw problem.
- MIDI FX plugin installer bug. The plugin was not properly packed.
- AU 64 crash bug.
- Fixed possible crash bug.
- Fixed overlapping notes playing behaviour.