Klevgrand has updated Korvpressor to version 2.0. The original interaction concept is still there, but the GUI has gotten a facelift and the screen footprint is now more streamlined.
- Recognized high quality compression algorithm.
- Unique and easy-to-use UI.
- New: Attack / Release time switch (three states).
- New: Dry/Wet mix.
- New: Ratio switch (three states).
- New: Maximizer Mode on/off (with a Make Up parameter knob if set to off).
- New: Plenty of factory presets.
- New: Output brickwall limiter on/off switch.
- 3-band smooth EQ.
- Lookahead on / off.
- AU/VST/AAX: $59.99 ($29.99 intro price until June 3 at klevgrand.se).
- iOS (iPad, AUv3 only): $9.99 ($4.99 Intro price until June 3 on the iTunes App Store).
Upgrading from earlier versions is free on all platforms. The desktop version is backward-compatible with previous version. Note that the new iOS version is AUv3 only (no IAA or standalone), so iOS users relying on Inter App Audio (Audiobus 2) or want to use it in stand alone mode should avoid updating Korvpressor.