Kushview has updated Element, a modular AU/VST/VST3 audio plugin host for live performance and the studio, to v0.34.0.
Element allows the user to chain plugins together into effects racks and instruments:
- As an Instrument: Play virtual instruments by loading synth plugins. Use multiple graphs to switch programs instantly.
- As an Effects Rack: Chain effect plugins in parallel or series. Route audio from anywhere to anywhere.
- Runs in your DAW: Element is a standalone plugin host, but can also run as a plugin in your DAW. Open a new pipeline between you and your tools.
- Performance parameter support added to plugin versions Automate plugins inside Element from the host running it.
- Delete key now removes mapped controls in controllers.
- Added – Momentary option to MIDI Mapping of Note events.
- Added – Access to session settings from session panel menu.
- Added – Drag and Drop from datapath/file system to audio file player nodes.
- Better – Graph Mixer.
- Added – Ability to specify standalone install path (windows) Not available in OS X installer yet (look for it in 0.33).
- Fixed – MIDI hold not sending from virtual keyboard.
- Fixed – Multiple selection Problem in graph.
- Better – Selection in UI when nodes change. Session Tree & Graph Editor both now highlight when nodes are selected.
- Added – MIDI CC toggle options to MIDI Mapping.
- Added – MIDI Hold function to virtual.