Kushview has updated Element, the modular AU/VST/VST3 audio plugin host for live performance and the studio, to version 0.37.0.
- Added – Ability to zoom in/out of the MIDI Program Map internal node.
- Added – Looping parameter to Audio File Player. Could already loop, but this is the addition of an automatable parameter to control loop state on or off.
- Better – Removed "Graph Properties" Menu Item. No longer needed.
- Fixed – Problems with MIDI mapping + multiple devices (see below).
- Fixed – Mappings still showing N/A instead of special params (mute, bypass, enablement).
MIDI Input/Output Subsystem
The MIDI IO subsystem was rewritten in this version. It was needed to resolve bugs where mapping would break if the controller was selected in the mapping window as well as a normal MIDI input.
IMPORTANT: The plugin version of Element can no longer open MIDI devices directly for mapping. The old method causes MIDI to stop working when the Host also has the same device open. However, mapping still works in the plugins. In your host application, just make sure it is feeding MIDI to the Element instance that is using mapping features.
Price: By subscription.